you are here: Home > Terms of Service
2. Freender.com uses “cookies” to store and track (if necessary) information to make users’ online experience easier and more personalized. Cookies are small pieces of data that are stored by a user's web browser on the user's storage drive. Most major web browsers are set up so that they will initially accept cookies. If users choose to reject all cookies, there shall be certain areas of Freender.com that may not work properly. Freender.com may also use other standard Internet technology to customize the services offered through the website.
3. Personal Information shall be solely governed by Freender Sp. z o.o. located in Warsaw, Poland.
4. Personal Information shall be collected, stored and used only for the following purposes:
(a) notifying users’ of news and updates;
(b) improving and customizing the website content and product offerings;
(c) analyzing Freender.com usage;
(d) providing information about products and services;
(e) execution and management of the service;
(f) billing and payment purposes;
(g) communication purposes;
(h) customizing the Website and Services;
5. Personal Information may be disclosed to comply with an order of a court of law or other authorities, as well as in all cases when applicable rules of law impose such disclosure.
6. Freender.com does not sell or rent any of users’ Personal Information to third parties for any purposes without your permission or consent.
7. Users shall not be authorized to use other users’ Personal Information for any purposes. Any breach of that provision shall cause termination of violating user’s account.
8. Users are strongly recommended not to disclose any of their own Personal Information, as well as their logging data. Freender.com shall assume no responsibility for any loss or damage caused by such disclosure of Personal Information .
9. Once registered users shall be authorized to review and change their Personal Information.
10. Users shall be authorized to receive information of collecting, storing and use of their own Personal Information. Users shall also keep the right to withdraw their acceptance for collecting, storing and using their Personal Information which shall cause immediate termination of such user’s account.
11. Freender.com shall use any reasonable security measures to help protect and prevent the loss, misuse, and alteration of the Personal Information.